Monday, March 4, 2013

White Elephant Gift Print

I don't normally post things like this, but my husband's work did a white elephant gift exchange this year. Since it's a fairly new job and he'd never been to one of their holiday work parties before, he didn't really know what to bring or how serious they took the exchange. A friend of ours suggested the following "quote" or play on words, "HOME: Where the ho and me get together". A little more suggestive than I like, but the "cleanest" out of all the gift ideas we'd been given. So we decided to make it look nice and official, print it, then frame it in an old 5x7 frame we had sitting in storage. Next year, we'll go "all out" with something else after seeing what others brought, but still... I thought it turned out "nice." And who knows maybe someone won't notice what it actually says until one day they actually read it and hopefully they'll have a little chuckle.

5"x7"

No comments:

Post a Comment